The Woodstock Camera Club meets every other
Wednesday evening at the Quality Hotel & Suites
Guest Speaker Nights – $10.00 fee for non-members.
Get Dates and Topics only,
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2018
• Welcome from the President
• An Evening of mingling and enjoying a light refreshment.
• An overview of the WCC Program and what the club will be
all about in 2018/2019.
• Contests themes announced.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19. 2018
• HOW AND WHY OF SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
Guest Speaker: Dan Cybulskie
Learn how to take great photographs with your phone.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2018
• HOW TO DO AN AUDIO VISUAL PRESENTATION
Guest Speaker: John Doan
Join John as he shows us how to put together an
AV presentation with your own photos.
• CONTEST #1 PHOTO DEADLINE – Summer and Open
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2018
• NATURAL WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY BACKYARD
Guest Speaker: Denise Dykma
You will be surprised what nature has in store for you in
your own backyard.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2018
• CONTEST #1 RESULTS NIGHT – Summer & Open
Viewing of the contest photos and listening to critiques.
• TRAVEL TO AFRICA AND INDIA
Take a tour with Harold Watling as we watch photography
from Africa and India.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2018
• CREATING COMPELLING LANDSCAPES
Guest Speaker: Terry MacDonald
Come for a night to learn how to make your landscape
photos more appealing.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2018
• THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Guest Speaker: Stephen Slack
The Art of Photography – The way I see it
using Photoshop to create digital art pieces.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2018
• CHRISTMAS POTLUCK DINNER
Come out to Emmanuel Christian Reformed Church for
Dinner and some Christmas Spirit with fellow club members.
Games, Door Prizes.
The WCC will take a holiday break.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2019
• PRESENTATIONS OF AV SHOWS – by the WCC members.
• CONTEST #2 PHOTO DEADLINE – Fences and Open
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2019
• PRESENTATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
Guest Speaker: James Cowie
Enjoy another motivated presentation and learning photography.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2019
• CONTEST #2 RESULTS NIGHT – Fences & Open
Viewing of the contest photos and listening to critiques is a
great night to learn about photography.
• MEMBER’S SHOWCASE
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2019
• WCC VALENTINE’S PARTY
Join us for an evening filled with festivities and photography
relating to the Season of Love.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2019
• BIRDS AND NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY
Guest Speaker: Paul Roedding
Paul enjoys photographing all types of nature, but his passion
is birds and the challenge of photographing them in their
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2019
• NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY
Guest Speaker: Jay Cossey
An evening of Nature Photography with a renowned
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
• STREET PHOTOGRAPHY
Guest Speaker: Ron Yusark
Tonight is for people wishing to learn Street Photography
through its history, its great figures, but especially through
real life experiences.
• PHOTO ART CONTEST DEADLINE
• CONTEST #3 DEADLINE – Down by the Water & Open
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019
• PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
Guest Speaker: Robina Cullen
An evening of learning how to improve your portrait
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24, 2019
• WCC General Meeting
• CONTEST #3 RESULTS NIGHT – Down by the Water & Open
Be sure to attend a great night to learn about photography.
• SWAP or TRADE TABLE
Time to move those unused and unwanted cameras, tripods
and equipment. Bring those photography gems into the club
and trade or sell to interested buyers.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2019
• MEMBER’S SHOWCASE
Join some of our members as they show us some of
their great photography.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2019
• GALA – Celebrating Dance
• Year-End Awards
Come out and support your winning photographers.
Cake and Refreshments.
• ‘Celebration of Dance’ Photo Contest.