Hope you are all staying healthy and safe during this unpredictable time.
As we look ahead to the rest of our Camera Club year, we want to update you as to what is happening.
Many of you know that the government has mandated that all meetings are to be suspended, so in that regard, we have cancelled the rest of our year including our Gala.
We’re not sure the direction we are heading in as far as our awards and what the future will bring, but at this time, we’re doing the best we can under the circumstances.
We hope everyone understands that we have no other choice in this matter.
The sooner we follow the rules expected of us the sooner things will get back to normal, whatever that may be.
Rick Dutton, President, WCC
Linda Feick, Program Chair, WCC
- March 4th 2020 Meeting
- February 2020 Newsletter
- November 2019 Newsletter
- Contest Rules and Regulations for 2019-2020
- Oct. 2nd meeting
- Turtle Island
- Program for the 2019-20 season
- June 2019 News Letter
- Congratulations goes out to Lisa Demaline
- 2019 Spring Retreat in Prince Edward County
- OCCC INTERCLUB OPEN CHALLENGE RULES & GUIDELINES
- The Woodstock Camera Club has joined Ontario Council of Camera Clubs
- May 2019 News Letter
- February 2019 News Letter
- November 2018 Newsletter